I’m in Ohio for Thanksgiving!
While there, I plan to:
• sleep in my own bed and actually spend time with my family now that my best friend, Tracey, finished grad school, got a job, and can’t stay up until 4 a.m. with me every night.
• have Thanksgiving meals with my stepmom’s family, my mom’s side of the family, and my dad’s side of the family within a span of 6 hours. All of them will involve entirely different menus that are traditional to each family, meaning that I’ll be forced to eat pecan pie, pumpkin roll, and old-fashioned cream pie just so I don’t appear rude. Oh, the hardships of the dedicated gourmand.
• try to think of awesome things to put on my Christmas list for my dad’s side of the family but ultimately just write
• eat dinner with Noel Cordle at The Cheesecake Factory, WHERE SHE HAS NEVER EATEN BEFORE.
• not shop on Friday, except possibly online, where I’ll be earning double cash back by using Ebates. (See what I did there?)
Oh, friends, it’s going to be a great time. Until I have to be at the airport at 4:30 a.m. on Monday.